Our team thrives on the use of advanced analysis techniques and design practices. As we continue to successfully grow into the future, AMOG is seeks to recruit graduates and experienced professionals interested in challenging and stimulating activities that contribute to our overriding objective of delivering "leading engineering solutions" for our customers.
Each year, we look to recruit talented graduates from the areas of Mechanical, Aeronautical and Structural Engineering.
Academic results, career aspirations and cultural fit with the organisation all form part of the assessments within the application process.
Please see our Apply Now page for more details and to submit your application.
AMOG Pty Ltd (Melbourne)
Graduate Program - Melbourne
Each year, AMOG seeks Engineering Graduates to work on our Melbourne Head Office in Notting Hill, with successful applicants commencing in February. We look for individuals with:
- Outstanding academic credentials
- Strong communication skills
- A desire to think laterally to engineer solutions for our clients
AMOG's 2-year Graduate Program in Melbourne incorporates:
- Rotation through all 3 areas of our business: Safety and Risk, Structural, and Marine Engineering
- Opportunity for a 90-day secondment to AMOG Consulting Inc in Houston, Texas
- Possibility of local, interstate and international short-term roles
- Exposure to R&D projects
- Weekly "lunch 'n' learn" sessions
- Structured approach to development of professional engineering skills including:
- Mentoring by senior staff
- Progression towards CPEng status
- Active social committee and regular social events
AMOG Consulting, Inc. (USA)
Graduate Program - Texas, USA
AMOG Consulting Inc. looks to fill up to two positions in their Graduate Program each year, with successful applicants commencing mid year. All positions are based in Houston, Texas.
Applicants should be qualified in fields such as mechanical engineering, ocean engineering or naval architecture, at the graduate and post-graduate level. Applicants with relevant post-graduate qualifications receive recognition of post-graduate qualifications for subsequent career progression.
Graduates receive exposure to a wide range of technology fields, via a rotation program through the business units of the company. This exposure may include mentoring in the disciplines of offshore hydrodynamics and mooring analysis, riser analysis and vortex induced vibration, advanced structural engineering and non-linear finite element analysis, complex fluid flows and computational fluid dynamics, quantitative risk assessment and safety engineering, and reliability engineering. In the course of performing such work, our engineers utilize advanced engineering simulation software such as Orcaflex, AQWA, SHEAR7, CFX, StarCCM+, Abaqus, SACS and LS-Dyna amongst others.
Graduates may have the opportunity for short term assignment to business units at AMOG Pty Ltd's office in Melbourne, Australia as part of the rotation program.