On the 15th September 2016 in Melbourne, Australia, AMOG celebrated 25 years of success with a black-tie function attended by past and present employees, current and former directors, associates, friends, and their partners.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank those who attended our event. The combination of AMOG inspired cocktails, canapés and good company ensured much merriment on the night.
All who have contributed to the ongoing success of the Company over the last 25 years are to be commended, as noted by our CEO, Professor Andrew Potts, during his speech on the night;"The last 25 years has seen the company weather the ups and downs of the cycle of industry, in each of the sectors we are in. I would like to thank each and every person - our talented engineers, clients, dedicated support staff, and their partners - who has made a valued contribution to AMOG and helped us reach this milestone." Indeed, AMOG looks forward to the next 25 years in business.
- AMOG Founder and CEO, Prof Andrew Potts with FAR's Cath Norman
- Glenn Swaik with his wife
- AMOG Chairman Dr Bill Schofield with Mr Peter Marshall
- Prof Andrew Potts with Thierry le Roux, Chairman Asia at Principia
- AMOG's Olaf Rutgrink and Simon Dimopoulos
- Andrew McCowan with AMOG Co-founder Prof Jon Hinwood and former Chairman Konrad Ermert
- AMOG's Kanishka Jayasinghe and partner Danielle